My third nomination this month?! Guys this is crazy and I cannot believe it! Thank you for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!
I’ve said it many times before and I will say it many times again, I appreciate all support on my blog so much and when people nominate for things like this, it makes my heart burst because it means people are liking my blog and enjoying reading it and ahhhh I don’t quite know what to say!
But thank you to Laurie at LabelNV for the nomination! It means a lot to me!
(PS. I honestly thought I’d followed your blog but apparently I hadn’t so I AM SORRY)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion
– Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me
- I enjoy walking and always have done. I live in a remote village near hills so there’s plenty of places for me to wander and I love it
- I used to have a really bad needle phobia but now I have managed to get over it completely to the point that I can watch the needle go into my skin!
- I am the most disorganised human you will ever meet
Answering My Questions
- Do you use social media to promote your blog? If so, which is your favourite to use?
- Do you have a role model? Who? And why do you look up to them?
- If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
- If you could collaborate with a brand of your choice, which would you pick?
- What is your favourite song of the moment?
- Yes! I mainly use my Twitter as I feel Instagram doesn’t have the same capacity to promote your blog as well as Twitter. I use Instagram to support my blog but all promotion is done via Twitter.
- My role model is probably my mum. Cheesy I know but I look up to her because she is the strongest woman I know and is the most compassionate and caring mother despite me being a pretty shite daughter!
- Uh, probably my theme. But I can’t code well enough to make my own theme and can’t afford to buy one so this one has to do for now.
- Makeup Revolution! It’s my favourite makeup brand at the moment and a collaboration would be amazing and absolutely everything to me!
- My favourite song at the moment (like this very moment of writing this) is Anywhere by Rita Ora. I literally have it on repeat as I am writing this.
AlternativelySpeaking / @ altspeaking
TheBreakOfDawns / @ thebreakofdawns
GingerSnapps / @ ginger__snappss
LittlePBlog / @ littlepblog
SimplySarahEllen / @ SSEBlogs
Get-Ready-With-Laura / @ getreadywithL
ChronicallyRoyal / @ chronicroyalty
HannahToday / @ hannahtodayblog
BookishOwlette / @ bookishowlette
OnlyWomenStuff / @ onlywomenstuff
- What made you start blogging? Has it been worth it?
- What’s the story behind your blog name? Do you have a story?
- What’s the most embarrassing memory you have from your childhood?
- You’re stranded on a desert island and a mysterious package washes ashore, what do you hope is in there? Why?
- What’s the best concert you’ve been to if any?
My Best Post
Uh, I don’t really have one so I’m going to go with what WordPress says my most read post is and that’s my comparison of the ABH Modern Renaissance palette with the Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 palette which you can find HERE.
Once again thank you so much! All your support goes a long way!