Christmas is right around the corner and we are ALMOST at the 2 weeks to go mark! It’s exciting and many of us have bought our presents but for some, we’re struggling to find those last little gifts.
This post is just a couple of lists if gift ideas for her and for him.
Each list is a list of 10 and every suggestion has a small description next to it for further explanation or ideas.
But let’s just jump right into this!
Gifts For Him:
- Smartphone Projector- This is great for someone who watches a lot of videos on their phone. It stops your eyes from being strained while watching the small screen and means everyone else can enjoy the show!
- Magnetic DIY Wristband- This one is good for dads and anyone who likes a bit of DIY. The main principle is that it holds nails and other nuts and bolts on your wrist so they’re easily accessible.
- Power Bank- Really simple one but a good, long lasting power bank makes long days and long journeys so much more bearable and is a great thing to have on hand for yourself and others.
- Smartphone Gloves- I’ve owned a pair of these for years and they are honestly the best invention ever. Being able to keep my hands warm AND use my phone? Yes please.
- Inflatable Light Saber- I think guys appreciate these novelty gifts a bit more than girls and besides, the new Star Wars film is here!
- Drumstick Pens- For the musician in your life! I’ve bought plenty of these for drummers and musicians and they always go down a storm.
- Bear Slippers- You know those huge comedy slippers? Yeah? Enough said then.
- Cuff-links- Maybe get some personalised ones for the next special occasion he has to go to? Or just some funny/cute ones.
- Personalised Soundwave Print- Choose his favourite song and have the soundwave printed on this A3 canvas! It’s a really cool piece of decor.
- Outdoor projection laser- My dad has one and loves it… what is it with men and lights??
*All For Him items can be found on PrezzyBox
- Great British Bathe Off Bath Melts- Bath melts/bombs always go down a treat and I know I’d love to come out the bath smelling of cake!
- Flamingo Slippers- A lot of places have been selling these this year and although mine are pandas, I can tell you that novelty slippers make the cold weather much more fun.
- Chocolate TopItOffs- Sick and tired of trying to make artsy coffees and hot chocolates like they do in Costa? Why not just stick a chocolate disc on top instead?
- Spider Catcher- Just so us girls don’t have to wait for a big, strong man to dispose of those pesky buggers.
- Adult Colouring Book- Me and my mum both have these and find colouring a great way to relax after a long day.
- Purrfect Wine Glass- A wine glass that looks like a cat… How many other ladies already want one??
- Custard Cream Cross Body Bag- I’m sorry but I’m really into all those cute and weird things and I’m pretty sure there’s others like me out there!
- Colour Change Umbrella- I got one of these last Christmas and I waited ages for it to rain so I could use it! It’s a brilliant way to feel a lot happier when it rains.
- Nutella CookBook- Many girls love Nutella and… well… cooking with Nutella sounds even better than just putting Nutella on toast.
- Mug Crumbles Recipe Book- Much like the Mug Cake recipe book but with crumbles and this could well be healthier!
*All For Her items can be found on PrezzyBox
So those are my top 10 gift ideas for her and for him! Each list isn’t exclusive so a present for him could be a present for her.
Are you stuck on your last minute shopping? Of were you prepared months in advance? Let me know!